Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New piccies

It's still amazingly hot out - 95 today. The boys have picked up some new signs, Dom signs "help" and "sorry". Chris has a new word, "buhbuh" for brother.

Today the boys were playing on the porch and I told them to keep the door shut. I heard it open so I said, "Chris did you open the door?" And he shook his head and signed "cat". I said, "the kitty opened the door?" And he nodded. I said, "the cat's inside taking a nap, you are such a fibber." He put his hand to his chin in his thinking pose Thinking up his next lie probably












1 comment:

Erin and Ryan said...

Cute pics of the boys! We started showing Grant Signing Time, but he's not too interested yet. A lot of people around here do that with their kids and it seems to help. Hope all is well with you guys!