Friday, October 10, 2008

I can't think of a title (I rarely can)

So.... Hubby leaves Sunday for Japan. He's scheduled to come back just before Halloween, so we might actually try to do something for that this year. My neighborhood doesn't trick-or-treat (I don't know if we're all too lazy or what), so we might see if the boys' school is doing a trunk-or-treat. I think they did last year, but we didn't bother. The boys don't seem to have any interest in it, I'm not sure they understand. I tried to tell them people will give them candy and they looked at me like I had three heads. So who knows how that will go.

It's getting late, I think I'm finally off to bed. I went to Dij's class tonight and we jammed for a bit after her students left, and we were supposed to go out afterward but she couldn't get her mom to watch her kids, so I had to just go home - now I'm keyed up, I was ready to go out somewhere. I should upload my camera and post pictures. Tomorrow we're going to pick up a pavilion, so we can actually camp in full 14th century style for Crown next month.

Anyway. I'm done. Begone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan, took me a while to hunt down your blog. but I found it, and got your post on mine. My email address is sef1979@insightbb.com. Email me!!
Sarah (anderson) Faulstick